1. Why my Gas Lighter sparks if i press a button even if it has got no battery? Because I am standing near it!! DUH
2. Why food in pressure cooker cooks faster? – water boils at a higher temperature under pressure. (Ha, don’t we all?)
3. Why water boils quicker in High Altitudes than in plains? Same … Atmospheric Pressure!!
4. How My exhaust fan or exhaust Chimney work? It SUCKS.. haha Sucks the air OUT
5. Why will a bowl float in water and a spoon does not? A spoon has a flat end…
6. How does a microwave oven work? Ahh MAGIC..lol
Question 2... As pressure is elevated in the pressure cooker the boiling point of the liquid rises..normally when the surface pressure of a liquid becomes equal to the atmospheric pressure, we call the corresponding temperature to b the boiling point of the liquid, thus rising the pressure, bp increases letting the liquid stay liquid even if temperature is higher than bp..