Friday, March 11, 2011

Friday Friday!!!

Hellooooo Out there!

OK, So what strikes me today? I am supposed to be blogging at least every other day according to my mom. So, I am trying to keep up here. 
It is Friday and what does the weekend bring? Well, I want to go out and have happy hour on Saturday, most likely I will end up not going, but who knows. My kiddo has dinner plans with her dad and his family so we will see. I am also planning on getting my new phone. Excited - except for the fact that I will be spending money on it. Oh well... I have thrown money away on more idiotic things.. (as I roll my eyes thinking about all of the stupid things I have done.) 
I am a chatter by nature, love to chat on line. Love to talk and listen to people. On line chatting is fun because nobody seems to be real. Sometimes, its just about a quick fix. It is a playground and I like to seesaw. When I used to be a chat junkie - people would tell me after they met me that I am the same online as I am in person. Guess, I just like to be goofy. Of course there are times to be serious, but for the most part I just try to have fun.

I am not sure I am feeling it today - I can tell as I write in this post. I think I am just tired. Have not slept well due to me and the kid being ill this week. :-( 

MOM, I will do my best next week, and try to link up!

2 comments:

  1. I thought I left a comment but did not see one..so here I am!
    I hope you get some much needed rest this weekend!

    Love you

    ReplyDelete
  2. yep, i'm totally lost.. i don't think I get the blog hop thing.

    Keri

    alwayscurtsywhenyousneeze.com

    ReplyDelete