Wednesday, March 16, 2011
Here are the questions for this week's Hodgepodge...thanks for playing along!
Answer the questions on your own blog then come back here tomorrow (Wednesday) to link your answers with the rest of the internets.
1. What would you do if you found a pot of gold? Let's pretend this pot of gold is worth exactly $1500 (which would actually be more like a cup of gold at current values). Anyway, let's also pretend you have to spend it as opposed to making a donation someplace. Now tell me what you would do with that
cup pot of gold?
HMM.. this one I skipped... lets see $1,500.00 - First I would take me and my lil one to a day at the spa.. to include Massage, nails and toenails. LONG OVER DUE. Cost ... 400-500.?
That leaves $1,000.00 - I think it would be a day of play! Problem is I am a true CANCER and most likely I would take the money and put it in my savings account. Perhaps taking $200.00 out to have fun with!!
2. Do you celebrate St. Patrick's Day in any way, shape, or form?
4. lime-shamrock-sage-forest...your favorite shade of green? Sage!
5. Thomas Jefferson once said, "I'm a great believer in luck, and I find the harder I work, the more I have of it." So...do you believe in luck or do you believe we make our own luck?
Tough one! I believe life is what it is! Sometimes we make our luck and sometimes luck just comes along. Sometimes what we think may be luck turns out NOT to be!
6. Monday (3/14) was Pi Day. Get it? Pi =3.14. Those math types are so clever aren't they? Since I'm not one of them tell me what's your favorite piE (the edible kind).
These questions are so hard... Favorite Pie.. only ONE? Hmmm, I guess Cherry! I used to work at Denny's and we had tons of pies, Chocolate cream was a good one, and the Neon green keylime was good too! Ha!
7. That same date (3/14) happens to be the birthdate of the late physicist Albert Einstein. I bet he knew the value of Pi. So...what do you think is more important and or valuable in life... intelligence or common sense? Common Sense!!!
Intelligence is highly over rated. I have known a few "intelligent people" and gosh, lots of them are s'cuse my language - Assholes! Perhaps to be truely intelligent you need both? Often people tell me they see me as "smart" but I have them all fooled! I just know how to communicate with people! Honestly, I am not sure WHAT I remember from College, if anything and I did get good grades. GO FIGURE!
8. Insert your own random thought here.
I am new to this blogging, and am sure I am screwing some major things up. Trying to add people, add pictures.. do this do that... I have to keep getting help from my mom... gotta love MOMS! I have added a few people and I will visit more in depth soon. Love, LOVE the pages I have seen so far. Such creativity.. makes me feel under par.. Way to go blogger friends of mine - YOU ROCK!!!